Friday, September 24, 2010

Motivation

......currently watching Julie & Julia I found motivation to write.

If there's anyone out there that has been reading/following my blog you already know about my plan to go to South Africa with a few other Oasis Haven board members. Well, you'll be happy to know that it is no longer a plan. It is official!! I am in fact going to South Africa!! Yay!!
I am filled with excitement, a little bit of nervousness and some anxiety. I know there is nothing for me to worry about. I've got God on my side, the love and support of my family and friends, a loving and supportive boyfriend, what more could I ask for!? How about a sign.....? Some direction maybe....guidance?
I know that this trip is going to change my life in a HUGE way. I feel it in my very core that when I get back from South Africa, my life as I know it, will have completely changed. And it is going to be so wonderfully amazing I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment